These muffins are my go to! They are loaded with healthy ingredients like seeds, apple, zuccini and carrot. They are gluten-free and dairy-free as well. Enjoy!
- 1 cup all purpose baking gluten-free flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 Tbls cinnemon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (cranberries/blueberries/cherries)
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup grated zuccini
- 1 apple grated
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Mix together flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add dried fruit, coconut, seeds, dried fruit, apple, zuccini and carrot. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs with oil, vanilla, and pure maple syrup.
- Combine this mixture with dry ingredients and blend well. This will be very thick.
- Fill 12-18 muffin baking cups heaping full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Tops nicely browned and crips.
Recipe Notes: Because of the fresh fruit and veggies in it muffins need to be kept in airtight container for 3 days in fridge or freeze extra muffins.